SYNAXIS provides expertise and guidance for employers to ensure that relocation policies, benefits and program services are competitive, cost-effective and provided with consistent quality by the most qualified suppliers.
SYNAXIS’ services include
Relocation Policy and Program Services
- Benchmark and evaluate existing domestic/international relocation policies for competitiveness with industry peers
- Audit current relocation policies/programs, identify areas for cost savings/revenue sharing opportunities
- Develop/update relocation policies and programs to be consistent, competitive and cost-effective
Procurement, Supplier Selection
- Develop relocation services RFP’s, SLA’s and Statements of Work
- Establish service performance incentives, penalties
- Assist with supplier evaluation and selection
- Relocation management companies
- Household goods carriers
- Temp living providers
- Preferred mortgage lenders, real estate, IT platform, etc.
- Gatekeeper services – program management oversight, supplier management , monitor and ensure optimum performance and competitive fees from relocation companies, household goods carriers, etc.
- Supplier performance review and evaluation
Time-related carrying costs are the greatest component of home sale program total operating expense. SYNAXIS offers proven expertise and results in minimizing home sale costs through effective inventory management and resale process oversight. Inventory management services include
- Marketing file reviews
- Pre-purchase and resale strategy development
- Property inspections
- Critical property intervention, “must-sell” strategy implementation
- Training (staff, suppliers)
Copyright © Synaxis 2010 ~ All Rights Reserved